Monday, March 17

Braces day

 

New nails that i spent about 2 hours doing? Damn siao but the results are worth it.
Copied the whole design from a picture i saw in tumblr heh


Brunch with Esther @ Drury Lane. Had a hard time finding the place because we r blind lol. Wouldn't recommend going there, food is too normal and not worth the $$ imo.


And yes! Today's the day for my braces and i picked purple bands for my first set. Pretty weird that i wanted to put purple when it's my least favourite colour! Anyway, my teeth are aching soooooooooooooooooooo badly now i just want to sleep to escape from the pain :`(
But i can't sleep!!! I screwed up my body clock again just to watch this new drama that i'm addicted to.. lol
So i'm just going to die in pain..... while watching my drama!

No comments: