Thursday, March 6

Homebound + braces

 

Unofficially graduated from poly and i currently just staying at home everyday being a part time maid... My maid went back to her country for good, after 6 years in my family. So sad to let her leave but well it's her decision!!! Of course me being a part time maid is a lie. I'm just trying my best to clear up the shit my family left when i wake up and just stay at home recuperating.


Totally unplanned and impromptu, i'm putting braces in another weeks' time. I extracted 2 teeth yesterday with my sis and heading down again to extract another 2 before putting the brace on 17th march. I've been pestering my parents for 4 years already and they finally gave in!!!!! So fucking excited that i am one step closer to straight teeth mwahahahaha

No comments: