Sunday, June 22

Date with my sis + random updates

 
 
 

Went for a flea date w my sis on sat and it's like an annual event for us now! We always manage to score cool things and sure enough, we did manage to find a couple of nice stuff from the flea. My fav buy would be these pair of shoes!!!! Way.too.cute.

After the flea, we headed down to the newly opened Starbucks around the area that is near my work place and the flea. I've been heading there frequently these past few days cos there's this 1-for1 promo going on!!! Haha totally explains why I've been going there almost everyday for the past week or so :x

Second movie date w Wujie after the first failed attempt of watching "Her". We watched "Edward scissorhands" on the second round a few days later.. 

  
 

 Pics from syl's 21st bday. Love the concept of reflective background and balloons! 

Ok that is all! Till the next time~

*This post was suppose to be posted last sunday but my internet was crappy and it just remained as a draft until i remembered about it just now lol

No comments: