Friday, June 6

Graduate lo!



My graduation ceremony was held last week and i'm only penning (well, typing to be exact) it down now. I just cannot believe that i've graduated. I'm officially out of school until i finally decided which degree i want.. Don't mind the ugly smiles in the pictures. I was just so happy that day that i just didn't really care. I'm super glad that my parents decided to attend the ceremony, along with my aunt, my sis and my cousins who came down to take pictures with me to remember this event with me. Lucky to have my family by my side to remember this day <3

 
 
 
My poly friends: I will miss eating lunch, talking about everything and nothing with Ning Yun and Esther. Gossiping in class with Shirley & Alicia. Talking bullshit with Zijian and Syl. Even though there isn't much memories but those are memories i'll forever remember. Thank you for making my poly life so much better! 

Especially wanna thank Vanessa for coming down my graduation day and even buying me a daisy!! Love her to bits and i'm really very thankful that even though we don't usually meet up much but you still kept me close to your heart. Love you very much Vanessa Lee Yuan Yuan and i cannot thank you enough for always being so happy whenever you see me and always asking me what's wrong whenever i'm feel down. You and Aloy will always have a special place in my heart (even though aloy always go missing-in-action..) <3


And lastly, Wujie. I know you will be reading this because i told you i would be blogging after discussing about our meet up for tomorrow hehe. Just to let you know that I'm really happy to have you by my side through the years. I've always been the shittiest friend but you're always there for me. I am so so so so so glad that we never once gave up our friendship. It's never about how much we talked or meet, we just clicked and that's what matters. I love you sooooooooo much and i really wanna go through even more milestones with you, together. We are such loners at heart and just wanna let you know that you can always count on me like how i can count on you every fucking time. Love you <3

No comments: